Here are some reasons for seeking help with Cindy:
- You and your partner used to feel close and connected but don't much anymore
- You and your partner fight
- You and/or your partner have experienced an injury in your relationship (infidelity, not being there for one another, etc.)
- You and your partner want to understand each other more
- See http://www.holdmetight.net/video.php
- You and your partner need to create safety and security in your relationship
Individual Adult Work:
You have experienced trauma in your past and are looking to heal
You experience panic attacks
You have been in unhealthy romantic relationships and want to change your cycle
You have specific fears or anxiety that are interfering with your life
You want to learn how to express your needs (or even recognize that you have needs!)
You struggle with food related issues
You need support through a major life transition
You are a woman who recently had a baby and are experiencing sadness, fears, or had birth-related trauma
Cindy is a Certified Circle of Security Provider. Please see the Circle of Security website at www.circleofsecurity.org for more information. Cindy is registered and trained as an Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples provider. For more information about Emotionally Focused Therapy, see www.iceeft.com. She has also studied Stan Tatkin's work extensively and is trained in Internal Family Systems (IFS).
Not sure if Attachment-Based Counseling is right for you? Schedule a free consultation to meet with Cindy to discuss your needs and her work.
NOTE: Attachment-Based Therapy (Circle of Security) is NOT associated with rage reduction therapy or holding therapy. This therapist does not engage in or support these therapies in any way.
Cynthia does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.