Cindy provides individual, child, and couples counseling in a kind, safe atmosphere. Cindy recognizes that change can be difficult and will work with you at a pace that is comfortable for you.
Her treatment specialization includes:
- Attachment-Based Parent-Child Counseling
- Attachment-Based Couples Counseling (Emotionally Focused Therapy - click here to see an informational video http://www.holdmetight.net/vid... )
- Treatment for Anxiety, Panic Disorder, Phobias
- Healing unresolved trauma/loss
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution and Communication
- Food "Addiction"
- Postpartum Depression/Perinatal Mood Disorders
Cindy is a Certified Circle of Security Provider. Please see the Circle of Security website at www.circleofsecurity.org for more information. Ask about the 10 week parenting group and the 20 week group therapy, in addition to the services listed above. Additionally, Cindy is registered and trained as a Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples provider. For more information about Emotionally Focused Therapy, see www.iceeft.com .
Not sure if Attachment-Based Counseling is right for you? Schedule a free consultation to meet with Cindy to discuss your needs and her work.
NOTE: Attachment-Based Therapy (Circle of Security) is NOT associated with rage reduction therapy or holding therapy. This therapist does not engage in or support these therapies in any way.
Cynthia does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.